Project Estimator, Home Remodeling
We are looking for a Project Estimator to add to our growing team. We work in the home improvement arena selling General Remodeling, Additions, Finished Basements and Attics.
Employer offered benefits, healthcare, 401k, and competitive compensation structure. No previous home improvement experience required.
This is a Sales job.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Estimates project work scope and cost.
· Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products & services to the needs of customers.
· Establishes prices, terms of sales, prepares contracts and orders.
· Collaborates with production department, managers, and other staff to confirm the project is produced with accuracy and efficiency.
· Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise during and after the sale.
· Periodically reviews reports, status of projects, leads, and sales forecasts for the general manager.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
. Experience with sales (2 years preferred)
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ability to work in a CRM system.
Pay DOE – Top Earners will earn upwards of $100,000/year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Construction estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road