- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
- Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction plumbing: 3 years (Required)
- Electrical: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road